PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At a X-ray inspection of a skull it was found out, that at mum (60 years) "...

Olga
18.06.2004, 09:50
At a X-ray inspection of a skull it was found out, that at mum (60 years) " izvjazlenie in a projection shishkovidnoj glands ". What does it mean and than it threatens? Whether special treatment Is required.

Chizhikov K.I.
19.06.2004, 14:48
The roentgen of a skull cannot show change such t. To. Contents of a cavity of a skull not rentgenokontrastno. Bones of a skull are visualized on such pictures only. And local changes in bones so usually roentgenologists I do not describe.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 12:48
At a X-ray inspection of a skull it was found out, that at mum (60 years) " izvjazlenie in a projection shishkovidnoj glands ". What does it mean and than it threatens? Whether special treatment Is required.

The roentgen of a skull cannot show change such t. To. Contents of a cavity of a skull not rentgenokontrastno. Bones of a skull are visualized on such pictures only. And local changes in bones so usually roentgenologists I do not describe.

But I have quoted the official conclusion of the roentgenologist!
How I can show or present to him the claim or what additional research for finding-out on this gland it is possible to spend?

Olga
21.06.2004, 21:59
But I have literally quoted the conclusion of the roentgenologist!
It is possible to show or present to him the claim? What additional researches on shishkovidnoj to iron or gland can be spent?
Thanks.

Goncharov M.Z.
22.06.2004, 16:02
Pretenzii-it is possible. Dop. issledovanija-MRT a brain. Due to retgenologa.