PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my husband was gone sex desire, at the reference or manipulation to in...

Anastas
21.06.2004, 17:31
Hello!
At my husband was gone sex desire, at the reference or manipulation to the doctor have revealed a hernia of intervertebral disks, have appointed or nominated treatment by ointments (Valtaren Emulgel, Geparond Lechivo), suppositories (valtaren) and bathing procedures. Whether the first question will be such treatment effective? The second - whether really this illness or disease has caused or called disappearance or eradication of sex desire, and whether it will be restored on it or him zavereshniju?

dr
21.06.2004, 20:52
This illness or disease can cause or call disappearance or eradication of sex desire, she however is shown not only in it or this. It is complex or difficult to respond to yours 1 question, not knowing, that disturbs the husband + the sizes and localization of a hernia and how it or her have revealed. The reason not in her can in general. http: // kozachuk. narod. ru

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
22.06.2004, 01:54
1. No, I do not think, that is effective. 2. Can quite be. It is necessary to look internally, and the patient and the tomogram.

Solomatov V.G.
22.06.2004, 03:52
Dear Anastas, at true MG similar treatment is ineffective. The forecast of not treated hernia is adverse, therefore it is necessary to be adjusted or be set up on serious treatment. The operative measure, in view of the designated problem and to indirect attributes concerning a satisfactory status muuzha, is counter-indicative. to. If before carrying out of operation sex frustration often are connected with emotsionalno-functional disturbances, after operation, after occurrence of postoperative cicatrical changes in neporedstvennoj affinity from a backbone chances of a true organic impotency increase sharply or are sharply enlarged. Behind the information that such an osteochondrosis, mezhp. A hernia and how of them it is relieved without a traumatizing of patients by a scalpel as they are interconnected with a status of internal organs, I send to us on a site (shchelk on baner, a surname). Yours faithfully Solomatov Century