PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I have asked the question manualnomu to the therapist, and he with...

Anna Aleksandrovna
15.06.2004, 15:18
Hello, the doctor! I have asked the question manualnomu to the therapist, and he has advised to address vnachala to you. A situation such: the problem with the daughter, her 34 g, 7 years cannot solve a problem of chronic constipations. I understand, that a problem proctologic. But can be and you to her can help or assist something? In fact all depends on a status of nervous system and a backbone! And at the daughter an awful long-term scoliosis!!! The daughter was surveyed and in institute of a proctology, and in other places: patalogii it is not revealed, but at us a problem such - hereditary, here she and began to use kogda-that laxatives, yes, it is visible has overdone: an atony of an intestine! Whether experts of your structure can or manualnye therapists to help or assist her? I shall be grateful for advice or council!

<<To return to conference

Suponeva N.A.
17.06.2004, 00:48
Anna Aleksandrovna, not absolutely clearly why you address to the neurologist i/or manualnomu to the therapist. Certainly, much depends on a backbone, but it is not necessary to overestimate a situation. First of all it is necessary to try to settle or exhaust opportunities of gastroenterologists and to try to solve this problem, having passed or having taken place wide inspection. Or you already addressed?

The anonym
19.06.2004, 08:31
Tabl. MOTILIUM (domperidone) 10 mg x 3 4/day

Anna Aleksandrovna
22.06.2004, 00:09
Yes, unfortunately, and not time already addressed, passed or took place inspection in institute of a proctology, consulted to other proctologists, from different clinics, with psychiatrists and psychotherapists even (as proctologists have told or said, that the problem can be psychogenic character), here and we search for other ways...