PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Whether I know to the address of I address. Since May, 21st I am on...

Alain
18.06.2004, 06:46
Hello, the doctor. Whether I know to the address of I address. Since May, 21st I am on b/l, has addressed to the doctor with complaints to stethalgias - pressing burning sometimes as if than acute and hot pierces behind a breast bone, gives to the left brachium and a neck. A strong headache, a pain and gravity in a back. Delicacy in legs or foots, fast fatigability, pressure it was constant ponizhenno 100/60 but last time bottom raised or increased up to 90 After the reference or manipulation to the doctor treatment Riboxinum anaprilin Pananginum has been appointed or nominated but it became better there was no strong dyspnea or short wind on June, 13th nevropotolog has directed me to a hospital with diagnosis TIA in pool right with, m, and, in a hospital was on June, 28th treatment Pyracetamum 6 pentoksiffilin kaveton aktavegin nitsergolin amitriptyline berlidorm at present is spent accept pentoksifillin fluoksetin In a hospital have made inspection; ECG - a sinoatrial rate a normal direction el axes of heart rotation of heart concerning a longitudinal axis a left ventricle forward polusharnaja reg - within the limits of vozvrastnoj norms or rates eeg - the moderate changes E And M an echo of heart - diameter of an aorta 3, 3 is condensed prolaps the mitral valve with a regurgitation on cusps. At present I am am disturbed with an easy or a light;a mild numbness of the left cheek, delicacy in the left arm or hand, delicacy in legs or foots, legs or foots constantly are chilly on all left party or side an easy or a light;a mild numbness again the head began to hurt or be ill;be sick also is turned on June, 11th on reception to the doctor I do not know what to do or make is already tired, it was better 4 days after an extract from hospital then all again begins me 41 year what to do or make further probably treatment does not give due result PROMPT THAT WITH me HOW TO be treated WHAT TO DO or MAKE WHERE TO ADDRESS. Thanks.

Chizhikov K.I.
19.06.2004, 14:17
In what hospital you were treated? Write the full, final diagnosis of a hospital.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
20.06.2004, 07:53
By the description, at you has suddenly developed 6 shown delicacy of the left arm or hand (and legs or foots?), that has allowed your doctors diagnostsirovat "microinsult", signs are saved already almost two months. If in the past you suffered a thrombophlebitis n/extremities, or migraines, or you had abortions (not medaborty) you should survey also svertyvajushchuju-anticoagulative system of a blood, and also analyses of a blood on Ljupus-anticoagulant, the Anticardiolipin and antifosfolipin antibodies. At your age the reason of vascular diseases is is more often connected with disturbances of biochemical structure of a blood. Consult at the rheumatologist i/or a hematologist. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Alain
21.06.2004, 19:44
Hello Cyril Igorevich. I was treated in Dmitrovskoj to the central regional hospital in a neurology unit. The final diagnosis Transitional ischemic attack in pool right with. M. and. From May, 28th 02 Distruktivnaja / or something like that is illegible napisano/an encephalopathy, asteno-a neurotic syndrome. AND still a thrombophlebitis I did not suffer, but in a youth at night reduced legs or foots, woke up from a terrible pain, headaches then too were much stronger, but the periods, spent inspection of a head and have found out raised or increased intracranial davlenie/the diagnosis precisely I do not remember, something in the field of a turkish saddle with sosudami/, abortions were not and more from time to time there is a sensation on all body as if something creeps or as though murashki run. Thanks.