PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To me of 28 years. At primary reception the doctor has diagnosed...

marina
21.06.2004, 06:39
Hello the doctor. To me of 28 years. At primary reception the doctor has diagnosed Vegetativno-a vascular dystonia. Has passed or has taken place inspection UZDG b/ts the art.
The full conclusion: According to UZDGb/ts the art. Vyjavleno-carotids without attributes of a stenosis. Subclavial arteries have the main blood flow
pozvonochnye arteries have a sufficient blood flow with asymmetry D <S on 20 %, right PA at an inclination of a head reduces LSK on 45 % .nadblokovye arteries back have antegradnyj a blood flow, compression assays have passed or have taken place correctly. Tell or say please that such Vegetativno-a vascular dystonia,
Also that it is possible to tell or say about we wash inspection. In advance I thank.

Chizhikov K.I.
21.06.2004, 18:05
The syndrome of a vegetative dystonia is a symptom-complex reflecting failure in job to vegetative nervous system. Results of inspection at you practically within the limits of norm or rate.