PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the doctor! To me 24 years, the man. In current 2 uh last years excruciating...

Peter
18.06.2004, 09:48
Dear, the doctor! To me 24 years, the man. In current 2 uh last years excruciate following signs: Temperature (rises when I start to move up to 37, 2 when raznernichajus or after fiz. Loads up to 37, 7), temperature derzhitsja in technii last 5 years precisely.
Presses on a nape sometimes on a forehead
Presyncopal statuses
Constant easy or light;mild giddiness, chuvtvo a coma in a throat
Disturbance of a gait
Pressure differences (it is usual very much gnizkoe 90 on 50)
Squeak in ears, sometimes 1 2 sec. A ring in the left ear
It is difficult to concentrate attention
It is difficult to perceive the information
The perception of light in the evening and hum is broken or disturbed
Disturbance of vision
Boomerang effect from tea and coffee
The doctor please podkazhite to an ohm to address, and what inspection is necessary for passing or for taking place. To me did or made MRT a brain - " EXPANSION SUBARACHNOIDAL prostransva, the PITUITARY BODY is split ON the BOTTOM or FUNDUS of the SADDLE, the SYNDROME of the EMPTY TURKISH SADDLE " PROBABLY TAKES PLACE. What is this a syndrome? On how much it is dangerous? Whether Izlichimo it?

Alexey
19.06.2004, 10:18
See mail

Goncharov M.Z.
20.06.2004, 15:27
The situation with a turkish saddle has no attitude or relation to your problems.

PETER
20.06.2004, 23:32
And schem my status can be connected???

Goncharov M.Z.
21.06.2004, 09:38
You much that have specified, and a little from different areas. In a pathology of a pituitary body nothing gets. It is meaningful to address internally to the doctor, such here in the image correspondence can last indefinitely.

Ekaterina
21.06.2004, 15:54
At me pressure 100 on 60. The head has begun to spin, legs or foots became wadded. Last within 2 hours. It has occured or happened for the first time. To me of 15 years.