PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I am observed at the psychotherapist (the complicated respiration, pains in with...

Oksana
20.06.2004, 15:56
Hello. I am observed at the psychotherapist (the complicated respiration, pains in heart, a dystonia, the pavor to die), he has in turn appointed or nominated to me Lerivon and Koaksil, whether very much obespokoina fatally these medicinal preparations influence a liver. In connection with that I not at once have addressed to the psychotherapist with the problems, 3 years I was treated practically for all illnesses or diseases simultaneously as EVERYTHING hurted or was ill;was sick, from an overabundance of medicinal preparations have broken or disturbed to myself immunuju system, job zheludochno-an intestinal tract (has earned dizbakterioz, including and vaginalnyj), now disturb from time to time (fat and serious nutrition, chocolate, coffee) pains in a liver.
Obespokoina, that accepting one medicines, as though it was not necessary to accept others through any time.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

www.gorbatov.narod.ru
20.06.2004, 22:57
In general that the psychotherapist should spend psychotherapeutic treatment and resort to the help of medicines in unusual cases and in very small doses. Any chemically prepared preparation passes or takes place through a liver thus there "to be cleared and cause the minimal harm to an organism as a whole. Thus the liver is exposed to excessive loads. The liver does not hurt, painful sensations are connected with a cholic bubble or cholic ducts. I think, that your problems with are GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT connected not with reception of restful preparations, and in a greater degree are accompanying signs of your "neurosis". It is a question, about so-called psiho-somatic sostojanih or the masked depression which masks at you signs from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. Gorbatov