PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One month ago to me treated 5 and 6 teeth at the left below (anesthesia...

Anastas
19.06.2004, 22:32
The dear doctor! One month ago to me treated 5 and 6 teeth at the left below (anesthesia did or made intergnathic). Anesthesia has departed, and here the feeling of a numbness has not passed or has not taken place. In day has appeared nudjashchaja a pain which gradually accrues or increases (from a mandible to a temple and concentrates in a gnathic joint). As feeling of a burning sensation about an ear. In a week I have gone to the doctor and to me have removed from 5 go a tooth a nerve, but the pain has not passed or has not taken place. In a week the temperature 38 has risen. Stomatologists have told or said what is it not by their part as pictures normal - are not present inflammatory processes. Has gone to other odontology there have told or said the same, only have advised to have a drink antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory. Began to drink Ketonal, - it became easier than a propyl of 5 days: the temperature for 2 day slept, has passed or has taken place a pain and a burning sensation. Thought well all now perfectly, but there is no in 10 days again a pain, temperature 38. Has gone to LORu, that has told or said that by its or his part all in norm or rate and has directed to the neurologist. The neurologist and has not put the diagnosis, but has written out treatment: 1. Voltarenum 50 - on 1 * 2 r in day in current of 10 days, 2. Milgamma - on 1 3 in day in current of 14 days, 3. Loziks 40 - 1 in day in current of 5 days. I would like to know that with me and whether correctly me treat? And that me already frighten of that have probably brought an infection and any it not an inflammation.

Ekusheva E.V., k.m.n., the doctor-neurologist
20.06.2004, 19:50
Dear Anastas.
Tactics of the neurologist, appointed or nominated to you the specified course of treatment, is clear, and probably simplification hurt through any time, however it is necessary to establish or install the reason of the numerous sensations described by you, and for it or this not always survey and conversation suffices. Additional methods of inspection (such as trigemenalnye the caused or called potentials, roentgenography visochno-a mandibular joint and others) are necessary in a similar clinical situation. And only vrach-the neurologist after survey and detailed conversation can define or determine, what are necessary to you of research.