PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mother-in-law, similar, illness or disease Altsgejmera (in everyone slucha progresses...

Irina
18.06.2004, 04:28
At my mother-in-law, similar, illness or disease Altsgejmera (anyway, it is observed the dementia altsgejmerovskogo type) progresses. She steadily degrades, forgets all in a minute after told or said, does not understand told or said, is not guided in an apartment (for example, searches for a bathroom in a bedroom), not in a status independently to put on and undress, complains of bad vision, but vision at it or her normal, is simple, probably, the brain cannot process the information acting from eyes. Coordination of movements is broken or disturbed, she cannot keep the spoon in an arm or a hand (at all does not understand how it or her to take), does not understand, how it is necessary to put a slipper that it or her to put on. Speech is strongly broken or disturbed, forgets words, replaces their improper on sense, builds senseless phrases. But thus frequently understands, that speaks something not that. Us with the husband learns or finds out, familiar people too.
All this picture gradually developed in current of three years, and the doctor from an out-patient department wrote off or copied all on an old age when signs were not so are expressed. He has registered to her to alternate or interleave Pyracetamum and Aminalonum, plus Cinnarizinum, she drinks all this till now. The mother-in-law goes hardly, at it or her an arthrosis of joints, therefore it is very difficult to drag it or her on out-patient departments and hospitals. Researches of a brain while did or made, but in fact it is necessary, from here at me to you questions...
Vo-the first, prompt, please, where in Moscow it is possible to spend this procedure free of charge? Or it or her do or make only for money? (at all of us these years the financial situation, greater or big debts and a minimum of free money is very complicated...)
Vo-the second, whether it is possible for her to issue physical inability, and whether it is possible to make it "domiciliary"?
V-the third, whether it is necessary to try that the patient did or made independently greatest possible what is accessible to her? The matter is that she very quickly loses skills, for example, all time included light itself, and here comes and speaks - I cannot, include or switch on to me light. Usually, if it or her to ask to try or taste once again, at it or her from any time it turns out. But whether there is a sense to force it or her it to do or make, or it all the same will not help or assist her and it is better to make all for it or her? For us it at times less exhausting and is much easier, but we are afraid, that if for it or her all to do or make, degradation will go more quickly... That is, whether it is necessary to try to force TO THINK it or her or it is initially useless?
And more, it is better to borrow or occupy with what ways sick in the afternoon? She simply sits also does or makes nothing...: (nothing is interesting to her, only she likes radio. With boredom goes in the afternoon to sleep, and then at night we awake some times and asks what is the time and whether it is time to eat (similar, the meal is a unique entertainment). And more at it or her constant thirst, constantly wishes to drink.

Ekusheva E.V.
20.06.2004, 14:52
You describe a dementia (and it Altsgejmera or not confirms illness or disease or excludes MRT a brain), in this situation it is desirable to exclude statuses which it is possible to influence and by that considerably or much to reduce an expression of disturbances (speech in this case there would be no about Altsgejmera), for example, a deficiency of vitamin 12, a diabetes mellitis, endocrinologic or endocrinology diseases and others. As to b-Altsgejmera in an ice crust time there are the preparations constraining advance of disease, but not curing it or him, also quite often independently there can come or step some stabilization of a status of the patient, unfortunately for some time. To force patients it is useless, t. To. Many about current of time lose many skills and memory. It is complex or difficult to answer questions in occasion of free-of-charge MRT researches or domiciliary - I do not know veneering of physical inability. It is better to lay down in Institute of a neurology and clinic of nervous illnesses or diseases at MMA where will establish or install the exact diagnosis, probably, will spend MRT research free of charge (the exact information in this occasion at me is not present) and after that can answer your questions.