PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Back pains have begun with June 2003 at me and on all left...

Jeanne Murmanskaja of region
18.06.2004, 16:04
Hello!
Back pains have begun with June 2003 at me and on all left leg or foot. Conclusion MRT: the Osteochondrosis pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone, an osteophyte, a hernia of a disk at a level
L5 - S1. Recommend treatment. Whether it is possible to do without operation?

The anonym
19.06.2004, 01:35
Dear Jeanne! All depends on the sizes of a hernia, it or her
Locatings and attitudes or relations to nervous educations (a dural bag of a spinal cord, roots of a spinal cord), duration of a compression of these educations, etc. Therefore to solve the problem on tactics of treatment it is possible only visually having estimated or appreciated results of your inspection. I recommend to consult at the neuropathologist or vertebrologa for the decision of a question on a choice of tactics of treatment. The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.

Jeanne Murmanskaja of region
20.06.2004, 00:53
Dear Sergey Vasilevich!
I wish to repeat the question: back pains have begun With June 2003 at me and on all left leg or foot. Conclusion MRT: the Osteochondrosis pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone, an osteophyte, a hernia of a disk at level L5 - S1. The neurosurgeon recommends operation. Whether it is possible to do without operation? What will you advise?
Here detailed description MRT of a lumbar department of a backbone (without contrast intensifying)
The DESCRIPTION: Deformation and the changes of structure or frame caused by a degeneration, are as much as possible expressed in vertebra L5. Depression of height and a hydrophylic nature of disks non-uniform, is most expressed at level L5-S1. At level L4-L5 the medial elastic protrusion of a disk leading an insignificant compression of a dural bag and narrowing of channels of roots L4 is defined or determined. At level L5-S1 - the osteophyte of bottom surface L5 and left paramediannaja partially dropped out hernia of a disk is narrowed with channels of roots L5 more at the left. A dural bag without deformation. Left root S1 is squeezed by the sequester displaced from top to bottom.
The CONCLUSION: the Osteochondrosis pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone. An osteophyte, a hernia of a disk at level L5-S1.
REFERENCES: Consultation of the neurosurgeon.
WHAT TO DO or MAKE FURTHER? FROM WHAT AND HOW TO START TO BE TREATED? I VERY MUCH DO NOT WISH TO HURT or BE ILL;BE SICK!