PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To my husband 34 years. At it or him frequent headaches in pra...

Irina
14.06.2004, 20:15
Hello the doctor.
To my husband 34 years. At it or him frequent headaches in the right temporal part, even the vein vzduvaetsja, and recently began to twitch a brow consensually, he is very exhausted by it or this. Tell or say what to do or make.

Chizhikov K.I.
15.06.2004, 21:55
To the doctor your husband did not try to address? If is not present, that time.

Irina
17.06.2004, 04:24
In that continually, that tried or tasted, to him surveyed a head, but have found nothing, speak to come to the moment of an acute pain, but it is impossible, the doctor does not accept, coupons are not present, from job to not leave. And pains periodically repeat, also he reacts to sharp change of weather, 2 days a head can hurt or be ill;be sick.
At it or him very nervous responsible or crucial job, he often does not get enough sleep. The pain arises sharply and starts to accrue or increase up to such degree that seems that the vein on a temple will burst

Ball of the Kangaroo
18.06.2004, 01:08
Uv. Irina! When will go to the doctor, poproste it or him to take the analysis on an ESR. If the ESR will be high, it is more 60/hour, most likely at your husband the Temporal (Temporal) Arteritis. The diagnosis proves to be true a biopsy of a temporal artery. Certainly your husband is still young for the classical beginning of this disease, but also at this age similar arises. Go on reception to the rheumatologist they should know about it or this. To exclude this disease it is important, as its or his complication is the blindness, and irreversible and treatment by Aspirinum is very counter-indicative, and last often use at headaches of a various genesis. Vobshchem enter the name to the rheumatologist, tell or say that is necessary will exclude Giganto-a cellular arteritis as the reason of headaches of the husband. The rheumatologist should own this question.

With uv. A ball of the Kangaroo

Irina
19.06.2004, 13:29
Many thanks for consultation