PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dear doctors! To my mum of 65 years. To her did or made KT head m...

Elena
14.06.2004, 14:05
Good afternoon, dear doctors!
To my mum of 65 years. To her did or made KT a brain.
Results: In the left hemisphere of a cerebellum treug. Forms a site gipodensivnoj densities with precise equal contours (182325). In forward departments poluovalnogo the center on the right periventrikuljarno it is defined or determined two centers in the sizes 5 and 15 in diameter with equal indistinct contours. The similar center 10 in diameter with chetk, rovn konturami-in the field of the top occipital gyruses. Averages strukttsry are not displaced. Lateral ventricles are symmetric, are not expanded. Sulcuses of greater or big hemispheres of a brain are a little bit expanded. Destructive changes in bones of the basis and a calvaria it is not defined or determined. The turkish saddle is not expanded, its or his backrest is not changed. In conditions v/in kontrastirovanija-sites of pathological accumulation kontr a preparation it is not revealed.
The conclusion: KT-a picture postinsultnyh changes in the left hemisphere of a cerebellum. The centers of deep structures or frames frontal, and also an occipital share on the right vascular haraktra. The external hydrocephalus is weakly expressed.
In anamneze-two infarcts, vertebro-a basilar failure, osteohandroz a cervical department (insults did not put).
Have appointed or nominated treatment: pirotsetam + Escuzanum
Problems with a head have begun two years ago. Now
There are giddinesses, periodically headaches, feeling razdutosti heads, hurt behind an eye.
For these two years have spent on drink or saw through and have pierced all that is possible
Also that appointed or nominated (kaventon, pirotsetam, Nootropilum, aktovegin, vitamins, I do not remember much). Questions my such:
1. Whether treatment is adequately appointed or nominated.
2. Where it is possible to consult in our occasion and whether it is necessary to do or make it
3. The situation and as it or her longer to save even in such kind is how much serious
In advance thanks also excuse, that so it is long.

Chizhikov K.I.
15.06.2004, 15:21
1. Adequately. 2. In any neurologic center, but I do not think, that there will be a sense. 3. A situation standard. Now, it is not dangerous. If contraindications are not present, let accepts Curantylum (75mg) on 1. h 2 times day, all life.

Suponeva N.A.
16.06.2004, 22:22
If there is an idiopathic hypertensia it is obligatory to supervise arterial pressure. If the diabetes mellitis takes place - to supervise a level of Saccharum. To consult it is possible in an out-patient department of scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science, and in connection with giddinesses consultation otonevrologa will not prevent. It is possible to try to pick up the preparations reducing giddinesses. Though, I agree with the colleague, considerably something will practically change not probably. At present the main thing - that was not worse. The reason of these centers can be either a high pressure (deep), or an atherosclerotic lesion of vessels. Not bad to make duplex scanning the main arteries of a head (it is possible to make in the same place).