PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All zdorovja. At me the complaint to stethalgias. Since morning pricking, by the evening g...

Cyril.
13.06.2004, 07:58
All zdorovja. At me the complaint to stethalgias. Since morning pricking, by the evening burns under the mouse or mousy and a brachium. Sometimes I feel an itch. The temperature rises to 4 6 days up to 37.5, then slowly falls down. Hurts always in one place. Term 2 2.5 years. Subjectively, the center - the left bronchus. Passed or took place inspection at the allergist, the neuropathologist, the gastroenterologist. Have diagnosed: the Bronchial asthma of easy or light;mild current, an allergy on pollen of meadow grasses. I go to a sports hall, pool, I smoke a little, job for kompjuterom, long. After a campaign on doctors there was a complex. But if fairly the pain has bothered. It would be desirable to understand its or her reason, further sorintirujus. If it is possible describe character be ill or sick at mezhr. Neuralgias and as she is connected by respiration and smoking. Paid consultation!!!? - always please

Goncharov M.Z.
14.06.2004, 15:48
It is improbable, that an intercostal neuralgia. If on an electrocardiogram of a pathology is not present, and the cardiologist you looked, it is necessary certainly on reception internally.