PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the beginning of April I addressed to you with prsboj to help or assist. To prompt where m...

Lida
09.06.2004, 15:09
In the beginning of April I addressed to you with prsboj to help or assist. To prompt where it is possible to address for treatment r. With. The answer is not present. You respond selectively?

Goncharov M.Z.
11.06.2004, 02:59
Begin with the neuropathologist. In Moskve-on the basis of 11 b-tsy.

Julia
12.06.2004, 17:27
In 11 hospital the direction is necessary, therefore, if the direction is not present - that, it is better to receive it or him in regional hospital... The Hospital is considered (among patients) really one of the best, only it is necessary to consider - bad feeding, many-placed chambers and spiteful nurses which splashed on us bile not further as today when we tried to get on consultation of the doctor....

As there is a scientific research institute of the Neurology (Warsaw sh. 80), 2 3 h local chambers, medicines (dear or expensive) at own expense, Clinic of Nervous illnesses or diseases (street Rossolimo, m. Sports), Klimika Primavera (for dear or expensive) gde-that on Serpukhov...

- To mine, the most important - to find the good doctor...

We have consulted at a two, one of them - the professor, but, alas does not heat..... Tomorrow we shall go to 11 hospital, on results I shall inform...

By the way, about treatment it is better to ask not here, and at forums of patients... " http: // narod. yandex. ru/userforum/forum. xhtml? owner = vmesters and nickname = " (without inverted commas) and on " http: // narod. yandex. ru/userforum/? owner = snowdrop "

I wish good luck!

Goncharov M.Z.
13.06.2004, 01:27
In Primavere experts good.

Art
14.06.2004, 04:33
Dear Goncharov. Doctors of our speciality are called as neurologists - look or see on the right it is allocated red.
Dear Julia! Do not judge clinics on the first impression, with who exactly you is better write obshchalis, aja if I can - I shall respond.

Goncharov M.Z.
14.06.2004, 15:17
2rt-has not understood, to what the retort concerns