PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the following problem - me of 49 years, went in the summer on a computer...

Tamara
09.06.2004, 06:26
Hello!
At me the following problem - me of 49 years, went in the summer on computer diagnostics, there have told or said, that at me vegeto-vascular disturbance of extremities, an intervertebral osteochondrosis, a spondylosis, a polyosteoarthrosis. Legs or foots grow dumb with a basin up to stop, a cryesthesia, though legs or foots warm, lowered any sensitivity in legs or foots. Back pains though I do not know from what it, t. To. There are some more diseases, type of a myoma, etc. Still there is an illness or a disease of a thyroid gland, someone to me has told or said, that a numbness and problems with legs or foots can be connected with shchitovidkoj. To me have told or said, that concerning legs or foots, it is necessary to consult at the neurologist. What it is possible to make? Than it is possible to undergo treatment? To itself to address? Thanks for attention.

Goncharov M.Z.
10.06.2004, 15:35
To consult at the neurologist.

Tamara
11.06.2004, 13:38
Whether tell or say, please, probably to consult at you, and if yes as it to make? How much is at you consultation?

Goncharov M.Z.
12.06.2004, 22:36
It is possible. Coordinates are specified, call.