PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Gde-that since new year at me sometimes appear unpleasant oshchu...

Alain
09.06.2004, 03:15
Hello. Gde-that since new year I sometimes have unpleasant sensations in legs or foots - - as though pulls muscles, but it is more similar to nerves, and the same on brushes of arms or hand and in a ulnar joint, I at all shall not understand, what exactly bolit--a bone or a tissue. With what it can be connected? And whether there could be it a consequence of that I just in new year have very strongly hit coccyx, there was a painful shock, a nausea and an acute pain.

Nodel M.R.
09.06.2004, 17:04
The reasons of unpleasant sensations in arms or hand and legs or foots can be much (polyneuropathies, psychogenic frustration, etc.). The present or true complaints with a trauma, probably, are connected through strong emotional stress which, possibly, accompanied or were a consequence of a trauma. Consultation is necessary for specification of the diagnosis and, probably additional inspection.

Alain
10.06.2004, 13:34
The matter is that I was at the neurologist, he to me has registered vasodilating (?). .a recently I have noticed, that at me on legs or foots polopalis vessels, the trainer speaks, it begins varicose expansion from a strain constant. Can, from it or this and hurts? And me it is not clear, why vessels burst, in fact the load on legs or foots at me any is not present. There were only psychological traumas and stresses.