PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my father 92 years. To him have diagnosed: gipotenzivno-gidrotsefalnyj sin...

Anna
07.06.2004, 13:12
To my father 92 years. To him have diagnosed: gipotenzivno-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome, distsirkuljatornaja an encephalopathy. Have told or said, that for gidrotsefalnogo the syndrome of treatment does not exist. You could objasnit, what is it such at such age and whether probably to stop this process?.
Yours faithfully Schedrin Anna.

Chizhikov K.I.
07.06.2004, 21:01
Hypotensively - gidrotsefalnyj, it is two terms mutually exclusive. The hydrocephalus to be translated as the raised or increased maintenance or contents of a liquor in a cavity of a skull, and the hypotension, in this case, means, depression likvornogo pressure. Usually ascertain, gipertenzionno - gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome that means, rising the maintenance or contents of a liquor which is accompanied by rising likvornogo pressure in a cavity of a skull. Distsirkuljatornaja the encephalopathy, means disease of a brain which is connected with its or his insufficient blood supply. Treatment steals up individually and depends on a clinical picture.

Dr. King
08.06.2004, 14:12
At such age the hydrocephalus is possible or probable only after a trauma. I suspect pictures normal age changes that in 90 is normal 20 years define or determine as attributes of a hydrocephalus. And on the bill of an encephalopathy, at the grandfather most likely in accordance with age Altsgejmer. Mda.. Diagnoses certainly " from an oak it is possible to fail "

Goncharov M.Z.
10.06.2004, 02:29
It most likely repetition of the diagnosis tomografistov. Greater or big fans or amateurs prishlepat both that and another when plainly to tell or say there is nothing.