PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my husband hernia S5-L1. oli sometimes happen after fiz. Loads. In general...

Tatyana
02.06.2004, 23:28
At my husband hernia S5-L1. oli sometimes happen after fiz. Loads. In general the status does not worsen, though at it or him fiz. Job. I read, that the hernia kaltsiniruetsja and further does not increase or is not enlarged. Whether it is correct? And how long she kaltsiniruetsja, in what current of time. At the husband as have found out a hernia, has already passed or has already taken place year. Thanks

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
03.06.2004, 04:33
She can and not increase or not be enlarged, but you should remember, what is it vsegda-as not broken off or become torn bomb, its or her presence can cause or call irreversible disturbances, the advising doctor should inform on it or this you.

Teterin D.A.
04.06.2004, 03:25
Yes in due course a hernia kaltsiiruetsja (ossifitsiruetsja). But process long. Not year or two. The basic problem in intervertebral grezhe, this disturbance of venous outflow and restriction of mobility, that too does not promote nargmalnoj hemodynamics. To operate its or her incorrect yet does not cost or stand. And here to spend inspection for the decision of a question about possible or probable prutjah treatments or korrekutsii it is necessary. The address of the center of manipulation MZ the Russian Federation where it is possible to spend inspection and to consult, pr-t Vernadsky 121

larisa
04.06.2004, 12:52
Please, tell about treatment of an exacerbation of an intervertebral hernia, (a radicular syndrome)
Thanks!

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
04.06.2004, 20:10
Without insults, but on the Internet, not seeing the patient and not knowing situatsii-it is senseless to tell.

Lena
05.06.2004, 13:29
Here I read, I read comments, I can not be kept. Strange you, Goncharov, practically all your answers - is senseless", " here there is no sense to tell ", " longly to tell ", "internally" and " to the doctor ". A short one. You then simply would write - " come to me and I shall tell all of you (essno for money) ". It would be more fairly and more precisely. And in general, I do not understand, what for to give such comments if from them asking ANYTHING podcherpnut cannot also the answer to the questions does not receive. Here they - it is valid BESMYSSLENNY. Whether is better in general to write nothing.

Oleg
06.06.2004, 18:01
Lena and how you think, what for in general here doctors are? Money nobody pays in it or him for it, and they " everyone go and go "? Think they here all (well, by your question except for d-ra Goncharov) altruists? Alas, I think is not present. - to mine, the majority of them is engaged basically in self-advertisement. And, certainly, it is necessary for considering receiving their answers. It does not mean, what is it badly. Also does not mean, that is good. Simply it should be understood. The only thing that we can are patients are to take any advantage or benefit of their presence here receiving some volume of the additional, free-of-charge (!) information, realizing that informing us at all is not the basic purpose of doctors present here.
Well and besides, really, something SERIOUSLY to advise IN ABSENTIA, not seeing the patient, it, certainly, is inadmissible, I think.

Lena
07.06.2004, 01:03
Oleg, and I voobshche-nothing asked that. And about altruism I did not speak, though till now fondly I believe, that there are such people (including doctors). And from conference I personally wait for INFORMING us, instead of self-advertisement of doctors. And if here being really profited and though any additional information... And that in fact practically - anything. At least at whom problems and who asks questions - receive information for acceptance though any decision and as remain in desperate situations a little. And if in absentia anybody to advise it is impossible - then what for in general for all this? Initially idea of such conference is senseless.

Oleg
07.06.2004, 12:44
Excuse Lena, that I have commented on your report, time you " asked nothing "... However, let's argue sensibly - it is impossible to treat in absentia, as though we would not like it or this. But to receive some information here it is possible. By the way speaking, just in this subject it has actually been set two questions: whether the truth, that a hernia kaltsiniruetsja also does not increase or is not enlarged further and how much on it it is necessary for time. Basically, answers have been given: " the truth, but it is necessary for time much - not year and not two " (I have dared to quote answers of doctors). Than you are dissatisfied? Unless it not informing? And what badly respond to requests of type " the doctor, at me the hernia how it or her to cure and is faster? ", well, you see, to wait for the EXACT answer to such question more than fondly. To receive the answer it is necessary to formulate a question competently. But at its or his formulation (and the analysis of answers (!)) It is necessary to consider, that here vse-taki, unfortunately, most likely (I, by the way, can be mistaken and anybody particularly I have no in view of) respond not only altruists.

Goncharov M.Z., nejrurgrohi
07.06.2004, 22:55
Whether know, esteem attentively my answers. In case of mistakes or errors of the doctors treating or commenting I respond more than particularly. Estesstvenno I know little bit more, than I write, but in tselom-Oleg m has correctly told or said. And to advise blindfold it is not simply thoughtless, but also at times simply criminally. When people write sjuda-help or assist! We do not know to that and what for, and I see, that I can pomoch-estesstvenno pishu-come to me. About zaplatno or zabesplatno-and whence you, as a matter of fact know? You at me were treated? Paid to me? Then it is not clear, whence nedovolstvo-my patients all in obshchem-that are grateful for treatment. In obshchem-esteem my answers in archives, will understand.

Goncharov M.Z the neurosurgeon, conference " the n
09.06.2004, 11:59
Typing error in the name professii-I apologize, from an another's computer I write.