PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! To me 38. At me an epilepsy. Urovnen attacks before reception lekar...

Gleb
07.06.2004, 07:08
Uv. The doctor! To me 38. At me an epilepsy. Urovnen attacks before reception of a medicine was 1 3
In a year, but were alongside with it or this and easy or light;mild attacks without
Losses of consciousness (aurnye statuses for 2 5 seconds) approximately once a week. Now the last 7 8 I accept "Timonil" (Karbomazepin) and greater or big
Attacks have disappeared already at an average dose (700 800), but aurnye statuses (approximately once a week) do not pass or take place even at reception of the maximal doses (1200). The doctor speaks that all peerly it is necessary to accept a medicine even even for interlocking only greater or big attacks. Whether there is a sense so much years "to poison" or persecute" a liver with chemistry if in printsipe-that kol-in attacks in a year is not great and all does not influence in general a working capacity, and small "auras" peerly do not pass or take place?

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
08.06.2004, 08:56
You suffer an epilepsy, again generalizovannoj, and "easy or light;mild" attacks, this beginning of greater or big attacks which at reception timonila have stopped. Reception of a preparation in a sufficient dosage can stop and "easy or light;mild" attacks. kontrolsoderzhanija a preparation karbomazepina in a blood allows to correct or adjust a dose of a preparation. The preparation karbomazepin really decays (is metabolized) in a liver, but an essential structural lesion does not cause or cause. Suffering an epilepsy accept this preparation long years without what or injury or damage, unlike alcohol.
Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.