PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt please, whether there is any difference between prepa...

Rita
05.06.2004, 06:48
Hello.
Prompt please, whether there is any difference between preparations Cerebrolysinum and Korteksinom, or only the manufacturer (Austria and Russia)?
At my husband the sister the invalid of the childhood. At it or her the Encephalopathy. Now suspect krovoizlejanie in a cerebellum, delicacy of legs or foots, a giddiness, to move itself nevsostojanii, legs or foots do not hold. Have advised new preparation Korteksin. But on the mechanism of action he is very similar to Cerebrolysinum. Help or assist please.
Thanks.

Chizhikov K.I.
06.06.2004, 17:03
On how much I know at Cerebrolysinum of analogues was not present. korteksin I do not know a preparation and in directories accessible to me have not found. The hemorrhage in mozzhechyok seryoznaja and menacing to a life of the patient a situation which demands urgent specification and consultation of the neurosurgeon, instead of treatment by these preparations.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 21:12
Lutsetam, Nootropilum, filtrum, Vinpocetinum, tanakan-and it or her some analogues

Chizhikov K.I.
08.06.2004, 07:57
Vo-first any of the preparations listed by you is not analogue of Cerebrolysinum. Vo-the second all these preparations concern to different pharmacological groups.