PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Babenkov N., I think all not so terribly. I at job...

Elvira
01.06.2004, 02:21
Dear doctor Babenkov N., I think all not so terribly. I at job, can move, simply easy or light;mild dyscomfort from sensation of a numbness in the left arm or hand (on all length), a leg or foot and the left party or side of the face (kak-as if after anastezii at the stomatologist). For an insult, I think, at me not that age - me 29). Thanks.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 06:47
Elvira, to you the doctor has told or said - immediately to the doctor, it is the INSULT. Absolutely not important, how old are you - 29 or 69.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 23:08
It is not necessary to frighten people. The numbness can cause or call and a strong osteochondrosis, but to the doctor to go necessarily. The anonym, at insults people obezdvizheny.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 17:20
At a microinsult the person can even nothing notice, a symptomatology the most different! And you speak - obezdvizhen. It is an insult with probability of 90 %, it is necessary not to move at job, and on fast to go to hospital.

Babenkov N.V.
08.06.2004, 06:27
Bill 3: 1 in favour of immediately to cause or call fast. Yesterday looked the girl of 22 years - the insult was one year ago, now passes or takes place an aftertreatment.... Seriously - probability at all 90, and 99 % and an osteochondrosis here at anything. Call, I to you shall read through lecture on insults. 8 903 778 1902 (mob)
Yours faithfully,
Nikolay Vladislavovich