PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My name is Olga (31 year). In September, 2002 it is diagnosed: osteohon...

Olga
04.06.2004, 12:38
My name is Olga (31 year). In September, 2002 it is diagnosed: an osteochondrosis lumbar otdelv a backbone, a hernia of intervertebral disks L4-L5, L5-S1. The first signs have appeared in 1998 at walking there was an acute needle pain, through 10 mines the pain has a little ceased. Could not operetsja on the right leg or foot at night and has fallen, have caused or called first aid, the pain has ceased through 20 minutes the Doctor has advised to address to nevropotologu. To me have registered Suppositories Diclofenac. (in current 10 dn.) to Me has helped or assisted and helped or assisted till July, 15th, 2002 on July, 15th there was a next painful syndrome (in a year on a regular basis them 2 3 times repeated) suppositories Diclofenac, tablets Ketanov not pomgli. Has addressed in Penta - Clinic. Has made MRT (have diagnosed) and have appointed or nominated medikametoznoe treatment.
1. Milgamma 2 v/m - 1 in day within a week
2. Diclofenac 3 v/m 10 during the lunchtime
3. Ketanov 2 ml v/m in the evening 7 pains. After injections movalis and aktovegin. Improvement has occured or happened in 1 day and proceeded before the termination or ending of a course. After a course has passed or has taken place 5 days and has begun all over again. I have spent 2 more courses already with other appointed or nominated medicines and too most. Has addressed in TSITO - have appointed or nominated wearing pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a corset and a physiotherapy. A corset I wear, has passed or has taken place massage of a back and hydromassage baths, I do or make physiotherapy exercises. On December, 10th 2002, there was a painful syndrome at which began to hurt or be ill;be sick the back party or side of a leg or foot (left) from calf and above. Nyxes, tablets, and a physiotherapy do not help or assist ointment. In the morning the left leg or foot and a back I can not unbend completely, after charging or charge a back razginaetsja, and the leg or foot completely is not present also a pain overcomes in position costing or standing, at walking, in a dorsal decubitus. Help or assist! Where to me still to address.

Suponeva N.A.
05.06.2004, 06:07
After survey of the neurologist, probably, you will be helped or assisted by novocainic blockade.

Goncharov M.Z.
06.06.2004, 05:13
It is meaningful to consult at the neurosurgeon.