PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Dock!!! At me such question: why there is an osteochondrosis???...

rs
02.06.2004, 21:48
Hello Dock!!! At me such question: why there is an osteochondrosis??? To me of only 20 years and at me a lumbar osteochondrosis... The loin, especially very or very much hurts if longly the back to be in a static status (driving, etc.).!!!. The doctor has advised to go to pool, to borrow or occupy in gymnastics.., can eat still any modern techniques of treatment from this illness??? THANKS!!!

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon
04.06.2004, 01:24
About izlechenija-would not begin to advise you something categorically. It is necessary to understand all over again with the reason, and then to treat. Sledovatelno-internal survey, inspection.

Solomatov V.G.
05.06.2004, 10:23
Dear rs, about the reasons and the mechanism of occurrence and development of an osteochondrosis, including and oh. A backbone, it is in detail enough painted at us on a site. See or overlook there. It becomes clearer, to what it is necessary to pay attention the and doctors. To which address in occasion of dorsodynias (the urologist, the therapist and or others). Yours faithfully Solomatov Century