PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The neurologist has appointed or nominated "needles", and the gynecologist has cancelled (at me much...

Tatyana
31.05.2004, 14:49
Hello!
The neurologist has appointed or nominated "needles", and the gynecologist has cancelled (at me many years a hysteromyoma while in a "not growing" kind, time in half a year I I am checked) Advise please AS to me correctly to act or arrive? The neurologist has told or said, that all this bosh, that I can do or make "needles". How to act or arrive, to not annoy the doctor and to not do much harm to itself? I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply very much! In advance many thanks!

The doctor
01.06.2004, 13:17
Korporalnaja acupuncture really has restrictions at presence of myomatous sites. But other version of reflexotherapy - Su Dzhok therapy has no contraindications. Ee-you also can apply that. And to you there will be an advantage or a benefit and the doctor remains is happy or enough. And still it is possible, not paying attention to emotions of the doctor to address to a homeopathist.

irina
03.06.2004, 05:06
Dear Tatyana. And wish to get rid of a myoma and to improve the organism as a whole? Want Write I shall tell than and as. irinavin@mtu-net. ru