PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The fifth day hurts a point on a head (more to the right temechka) so I wake up at night....

Denis
01.06.2004, 13:11
The fifth day hurts a point on a head (more to the right temechka) so I wake up at night. Shooting as though something has blown a pain. In the last days off were on shish kebabs and has frozen. Whether so I have diagnosed and than it is possible to help or assist such trouble? As well as what to heat, of that to be afraid. In advance thanks, and that was already exhausted with this shooting - Denis (25 years).

Victoria
02.06.2004, 20:20
Such pain can be caused by a strain of muscles of a neck owing to a frigorism. Before it is treated I advise vse-taki to visit or attend vracha-nevrologa-let will look or see and palpatorno will estimate or appreciate a status of muscles.
E-mail: vsafonova@yandex. ru

Chizhikov K.I.
02.06.2004, 22:19
It agree with the colleague, to understand on internal survey it is necessary, and here the bill of communication or connection of a shooting pain with a strain of cervical muscles it do not agree, that more likely an occipital neuralgia.