PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Your advice or council is very necessary. Here already it is a lot of years me disturb are strong...

Svetlana
31.05.2004, 23:03
Good afternoon. Your advice or council is very necessary. Here already it is a lot of years me disturb strong headaches and giddinesses. Results EEE-moderately expressed diffusive or diffuse changes of bioelectric activity of a brain with easy or light;mild depression fukts. Statuses of a neocortex and dysfunction dientsefalno-stvolovyh structures or frames. EHO-medial structures or frames it is not revealed. REG-difficulty of venous outflow from both parties or sides. Recently attacks with a pressing headache, a sonitus, delicacy and any rasfokusirovannym the image became very frequent. Prompt, please, what inspections is better to make still (very much I am afraid of an insult) several years ago in 1990 I which m. did or made KT---ija bodies of a left ventricle. It is caused or local def-iej and its or his expansion, or a site adjoining to a ventricle kistovidnoj densities due to a local hypoplasia of a corpus collosum. The doctor considers or counts, what I need to make MRT, but unless this inspection will show nasklko the insult is real for me? Can eat vse-taki drugie-doplerografija, duplex scanning or something or something else? And with MRT it is possible to not hurry up, and simply to rise on turn and to make it or him free of charge. Help or assist, please? I badly understand, than different researches differ from each other. And more, do not prompt, what preparations it is possible to remove or take off or even to weaken or easy an attack

Chizhikov K.I.
01.06.2004, 14:06
Most informatively, in your case, it UZDG vessels of necks. With a head pain, it is necessary to understand only on internal survey. We do not appoint or nominate treatment on a network.