PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wrote to you on i-a mail and asked on this site but while the answer has not received....

Sergey - 27 years
30.05.2004, 16:53
I wrote to you on i-a mail and asked on this site but while the answer has not received. As to me to be further what to treat if there is a diagnosis hronich. A prostatitis and ED with a problem in the fifth vertebra, a cat. Already as though also have cured. Improvements are not present absolutely, the truth after reception penigry effect was appreciable and last instead of 6 put hours the whole 3 day. The neurologist has told or said what is it attributes of improvement but after that no positive shifts have occured or happened. How to be further, what to treat. So bad status cannot be caused or called by one hron. A prostatitis. In advance thanks for the answer.

Solomatov V.G.
01.06.2004, 02:59
Dear Sergey, has responded on el. To mail of 2 more days back. I shall repeat, some theses, first of all it is necessary to treat a prostatitis, treatment of a backbone also superfluous will not be. And at last. The first advice or council which has sounded, to address vse-taki to the sexologist or the sexopathologist, m. to the urologist. But internally. Unfortunately correspondence discussion of efficiency of treatment at the concrete patient - malorezultativno. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century