PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, long time tremmor fingers of arms or hand, and last years I drink much....

Alexey
29.05.2004, 09:21
Zdrastvujte, long time tremmor fingers of arms or hand, and last years I drink much. But a question not in it or this. A hang-over serious for 2 days, yesterday sat very close from the screen of the TV, showed a bright clip... Unpleasantly beat on eyes, has then fallen. .pohozhe on an attack of an epilepsy. .horosho the wife was series. .mne 29 years. .ranshe such was not. What to do or make? The machine or car will lose it would not be desirable

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
30.05.2004, 09:41
Alexey, for the beginning it is necessary to stop to drink and go to the neurologist to be surveyed. In absentia, hardly it is possible to diagnose in your case...

Alexey
01.06.2004, 00:38
All is correct. .prosto I wish to specify signs according to the wife hardly a teeth have unclenched.. Foam was have caused or called fast, but I have regained consciousness and has refused.. Now all in norm or rate, handles certainly potrjasyvajutsja. .spasibo for the answer