PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son a trauma of a spinal cord, fracture has occured or happened in 1999 (pryzhyok in...

Nina
30.05.2004, 08:57
At my son a trauma of a spinal cord, fracture has occured or happened in 1999 (pryzhyok in water). The brain is damaged or injured at level 4-5. The son moves arms or hand, but fingers at it or him are immovable. What do you think of cellular transplantation and who in Russia does or makes such operations? In what clinic to address? I shall be grateful for the answer. (I write from Poland)

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
30.05.2004, 13:08
Anything good I do not think. Absence of movement in fingers quite corresponds or meets to a level of damage of a spinal cord. Term enough bolshoj-is the adverse factor by way of restoration. If there are minimal movements and has not come or stepped a full atrophy of muscles, any augmentation of amplitude of movement in fingers theoretically vozmozhno-by persistent employment or occupations LFK but if no movements in fingers are present, unfortunately, a situation irreparable.

Nina
31.05.2004, 02:21
Big to you thanks, the Doctor. But I read, that at you cellular transplantation is known. e., from Poland go to Russia on treatment - whether the truth it? I know, that such operation dear or expensive, but I zdelaju everything to help or assist the son.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
01.06.2004, 00:16
Do not spend money, it bezsmyslenno