PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Goncharov, hello! And in fact you again about me for...

Nika
30.05.2004, 14:02
Dear doctor Goncharov, hello! And in fact you again about me have forgotten. I copy our correspondence below. Nika May, 01st 2003 14 : 09 : 29
Dear doctor Goncharov, hello! With a holiday! You could not return once again to my letter, you probably, about it or him have forgotten. I need to understand what a problem, help or assist me, please. C: Nika April, 26th 2003 14 : 36 : 17 Hello, dear doctors! With the problem 8 years am excruciated. To me plainly yet have not diagnosed. At me delicacy of muscles and pains in all left half of face (and also a small oligotrophy of facial muscles), drinks or pharynxes (the small hoarseness and komok in a throat), also gives a neck a little in a brachium and an arm or a hand, not clear sensation in an eye, as if he vypuchen, the doctor has written, that there is a small exophthalmos. To me did or made such inspections: MRT golovy--all in norm or rate, MRT necks - prolabatsija and intervertebral hernias 4-5-6, dopplerografija vessels shei--all in norm or rate, an electromyography of muscles of the face and a neck - - on any EMG spontaneous activity is not revealed, at any reduction 1 yj type EMG, with assimetriej in the form of depression of amplitude at the left from all removed or taken off muscles. But neuropathologists speak, that facial signs in any way are connected with prolabatsiej and hernias 4-5-6. What to do or make and as it to treat I do not know, any procedures of type fiziolechenija, massages and protivovospalit. Therapies do not help or assist me. Help or assist me to understand. On reception I can not come, I live not in Moscow. In advance I thank. <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Answers: Nika April, 28th 2003 17 : 47 : 18 Hello. The diagnosis has been put such: Osteochondrosis of a cervical department of a backbone, functional instability in segments 4-5-6, an oligotrophy of the face at the left. The diagnosis has been put by the candidate of medical sciences. But itself the doctor the oligotrophy of muscles not only necks, but also faces at the left was surprised that. She has told or said, that for the first time faces a similar problem. Also it has not been assured that the oligotrophy of muscles of the face has arisen iz-for problems with a neck. Goncharov of M. Z. April, 27th 2003 21 : 43 : 22 And what diangoz (zot presumably) is put by neuropathologists?

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Nika May, 03rd 2003 16 : 15 : 22
Hello. To me now 27 years. I married. Everything when to me was 19 has begun, I have caught a cold, mum began to do or make to me a steam bath above a potato (a hot boiled potato in a saucepan, you are covered with a head under a blanket and you breathe) next day after this procedure, in the morning I had a small ptosis of a century or blepharon which did not pass or take place within a week, then all has passed or has taken place (a ptosis now is not present), but the blepharon began to get tired quickly, especially when look upwards or before itself, I began to try to look all time downwards to not strain a upper eyelid or absolutely slightly to throw back a head, me so was more convenient to look (ophthalmologists at once have refused me, have told or said, that is necessary for me to neurologists). Nevertheless I for weariness of a century or blepharon under an eye had an ecchymosis. Then as if from an eye the head at the left began to hurt or be ill;be sick, approximately through a floor of year have appeared from the left party or side in a drink or pharynx of a nagging pain, then pains began to give to a neck and in an arm or a hand, and also prickings in the big finger of the left arm or hand. And all these years are not present any changes either in the best, or in the inferior of the party or side. Whether yet I do not know it is connected with my pains or not, but I on the left half of face had three enough large pigmental or pigmentary maculae, on the right half of face of maculae are not present. The pain cannot name acute, they are more likely connected by that muscles do not maintain a usual load, get tired and start to hurt or be ill;be sick. If I in it the moment shall lay down and I shall close eyes, in some minutes of a muscle rasslabljajutsja and the pain passes or takes place. From the left party or side at movement of a head "crackles" gde-that in a nape and also "crunch" in the mornings in the left jaw (artrolog has told or said, what is it iz-for disturbances of a delivery of a joint). Still I wish to add here, chtov current of all years of illness or disease, to me still put two diagnoses from which have then refused. This disturbance of venous outflow in the left cavernous sine and a painful syndrome miofastsialnoj dysfunctions.

Goncharov of M. Z. May, 02nd 2003 12 : 34 : 17
How much to you now years and with what disease has begun?

Goncharov M.Z.
30.05.2004, 21:12
The anamnesis too long, here it is necessary to understand internally, to do or make precisely pictures in special ukladkah... Well, v-the general or common, on a network to orient extremely difficultly. Come to Moscow on nedelju-we shall try to understand.

Nika
31.05.2004, 05:56
Doctor Goncharov and how you to find in Moscow?