PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ladies and gentlemen! Pay attention to Alexander Aleksandrovicha's report!..

Panteleimon
19.05.2004, 03:27
Ladies and gentlemen! Pay attention to Alexander Aleksandrovicha's report! I hope, many patients now will make the correct decision when " cuttings of a hernia of a backbone " begin to entice them on operation.

Evgeny
19.05.2004, 07:13
What, now we wait for the report from the patient whom treated conservatively and "successfully" have finished the cure up to the same status?

PS: one of these days communicated with the person who Kasjan has put on legs or foots (a dorsodynia and a leg or foot, hardly went) for five sessions for three minutes...

Panteleimon
21.05.2004, 09:27
There was this victim Kasjana exactly five sessions for three minutes, has then failed and did not rise any more. We know, how - Kasjan, give him My God zdorovichka - one of main my suppliers.

The truth
23.05.2004, 18:25
Here an example of dishonourableness from t. n. "Doctors". The first zapoved-do not speak badly about the colleague and then anything bad will not tell or say about you. Write luchche knizhku-" 30 years to a cat under a tail "

Panteleimon
25.05.2004, 18:22
The first precept of the doctor - do not do much harm, tak-that the dear colleague. And if do much harm, no more than 5 % - at all us are the cemetery, we know, we remember, we study. But not fifti fifti!

The truth
29.05.2004, 06:31
Here and you crawl all life... Treated ((