PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Help or assist to understand with disease of my brother. To him 1...

Nargis
28.05.2004, 06:37
Hello the doctor. Help or assist to understand with disease of my brother. To him of 18 years and since 16 years at it or him attacks of such character: he starts to speak, that at it or him before eyes has darkened, he fades, closely or attentively starts to look at the right and starts to turn a head. After that he weakens and in retardation something wants zdelat. JAego I see off to a bed to have a sleep, Gdeto through a floor of hour he falls down and asks And what was? He remembers that as at it or him the head and all has begun to spin. Has been surveyed everywhere (and in not bad our clinics), but anywhere do not put dz. An epilepsy. Thanks you.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
29.05.2004, 02:29
The attacks described by you, and also their beginning at youthful age are very suspicious on focal epileptic. The center of their occurrence in a temporal share sometimes badly gives in to registration on usual EEG. For more detailed diagnostics expediently carrying out of several records EEg (not menne 4) i/or record EEG in a dream after the period of a sleeplessness in current of 24 hours. Also carrying out of a computer tomography of a head with a contrast agent is recommended. I recommend to consult at epileptologa. Out-patient department nevromed specializes In Moscow on these problems, and doctors there qualified. (www. nevromed. ru). Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.