PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. Constant headaches (as though a head chto-...

Alain
25.05.2004, 07:43
Hello! To me 24 years. Constant headaches (as though something compresses a head) thus pressure, as a rule, does not rise or keeps 11090, at the worker 11070. At night I wake up from a headache, sensation, that the head "bursts", rings in ears. All time dreams, that arms or hand and legs or foots grow dumb and do not obey, as though will paralyse or paralyzes, and tell or say I can nothing, then I wake up, and I understand, what is it only a dream. In the morning till some hours I come to a normal status. REG and EEG did or made couple of years back, the neuropathologist has found nothing. There was a strain in a neck, a pricking of arms or hand and legs or foots. At the endocrinologist it was surveyed literally last week (at me a bad heredity on SHCHZH), that's all right, have found only deficiency of mass of a body. The endocrinologist appoints or nominates Pyracetamum and glitsin, after several days of reception of Pyracetamum headaches became stronger, but the doctor has told or said, what is it not from a medicine. I only have left holiday, recently went on an electrosleep, and improvements are not present something. Plus suspiciousness still... You, certainly, will advise to address to the doctor internally - advise, to itself - to the neuropathologist (about neurologists or psychoneurologists at us here, similar, only heard: () or to the psychotherapist? It most likely, exacerbation VSD (the cardiologist kogda-that has diagnosed NTSD - were also functional hums in heart), and it is not terrible? Yes, and these exacerbations can be caused including by what I work behind a computer till ten o'clock in day, plus absence of sex more half a year?

Chizhikov K.I.
26.05.2004, 00:51
In the given situation, you can be helped or assisted only by the neurologist. The matter is that Pyracetamum and glitsinom you from it or this to not relieve. Yes, quite probably, can be what is it connected with SVD. Unfortunately, on the Internet to help or assist you it is not represented possible or probable.

Alain
27.05.2004, 09:07
Thanks!

Alain
28.05.2004, 20:58
Hm... Weather has ceased to vary sharply, I have ceased to worry at the slightest pretext, and headaches and so forth have practically passed or have practically taken place the phenomena.