PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday at night (about 4 hours) I had a syncope. This day I There is enough...

Olga
25.05.2004, 01:45
Yesterday at night (about 4 hours) I had a syncope. This day I
It is strongly enough tired - study, job... To sleep to lay down all kak-that not
It turned out - we with my young man all over again have solved film
To look or see, have then borrowed or occupied in sex. At 4 o'clock we were on kitchen or cuisine, I
Smoked, and has suddenly felt badly, me slightly zatoshnilo,
To smoke it was ceased to want. I have asked my guy to give my to some tea, and while he
Heated a teapot, I have felt even worse - have darkened in opinion of. I
Something has told or said like " I shall go I shall lay down ", has made pair steps (further I remember
Vaguely), it was hooked for a table (I remember a roar accompanied mine
Falling), has fallen with words " oh, devil take it "; eyes zakatilis.
The following, that I remember - the voice of my guy calling me by name. I
At all has not understood, what's happened, the first idea was - a roar what, all
Has roused in an apartment, probably. Have measured pressure - it has appeared 100/60.
Then tested some time delicacy (firstly even it was difficult
To clasp for a neck of my guy when he in a room has incured me), hum in
Ears. Then like has come to the senses, has fallen asleep, the truth, today some
Delicacy was, and the face acyanotic, black circles under the eyes... That with me
Happens? To me 21 year, pressure it is usually slightly lowered, is
Vegeto-vascular dystonia, there are attacks of a migraine. But such earlier
Was not.

Goncharov M.Z.
25.05.2004, 13:53
With your anamnesis to you it is harmful so to be overstrained. No trouble.

Glashka
25.05.2004, 19:50
Study, job, films at night, sex, smoking, tea... Zealously youth on a life skips...

Goncharov M.Z.
26.05.2004, 10:59
Yes is not present, Glasha, anything in obshchem-that terrible (to clean or remove pair items or points, except for tea, certainly))) and all would be by way of. But here VSD on hypotonic type and a migraine can strongly stir or prevent.

Glashka
27.05.2004, 14:46
Or to add one item or point: in the morning vodochki for the complete set. And on a new circle...

Olga
28.05.2004, 20:51
vodochki? Whom that hurts:). And on films of more time does not remain as to read in the underground it is possible, and here a video player with itself to drag it is problematic:).