PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, that is known to you about new preparation Oksibral. Applies...

Rita
25.05.2004, 08:17
Tell or Say, please, that is known to you about new preparation Oksibral. Whether he is applied at CHMT and as a status after them. In a drugstore speak what is it the same preparation as Cerebrolysinum. Whether there is at you any experience in purpose or appointment of this preparation? In advance to you it is grateful.

Chizhikov K.I.
26.05.2004, 21:31
This preparation not such and new. To Cerebrolysinum any attitude or relation has no.
Active substance of a preparation - Vincaminum - the substance of a phytogenesis allocated from extract Barvinka small. The preparation improves a cerebral circulation, increases or enlarges a cerebral blood flow, reduces and stabilizes peripheric resistance of a vascular bed or channel of a brain. Increases or enlarges supply by oxygen of neurones, improves a metabolism of a tissue of a brain due to intensifying oxidation of a glucose. At application Oksibrala rising mental working capacity, improvement of memory is marked or celebrated.
At CHMT it can be applied. Personally I, appoint or nominate it or him not so often.

Goncharov M.Z.
28.05.2004, 04:10
I in general never appoint or nominate. There are others, checked up by time and observations of an agent.