PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! After fracture of a leg or foot two months passed or took place on crutches, still mes...

Vladimir
26.05.2004, 08:00
Hello!
After fracture of a leg or foot two months passed or took place on crutches, even a month has remained. Suddenly brushes of arms or hand ten days ago have given up. Travmotog has sent to the neurologist, have diagnosed "paresis" of brushes of arms or hand, have registered nyxes and massage. In occasion of terms of convalescence any forecasts do not give. Whether there is any statistics when arms or hand can work? Also what in addition (except for lying on a bed and massage) it is possible to do or make? Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
26.05.2004, 17:15
Vladimir, than doctors have explained to you occurrence of a paresis of arms or hand? What is this a paresis, describe. Whether delicacy in arms or hand increases or is enlarged, whether there is no delicacy in legs or foots, whether there is no numbness or prickings in extremities? Whether see, "paresis" is a sign, it not the diagnosis. There are diseases which proceed very hardly and demand urgent hospitalization.

Vladimir
27.05.2004, 21:18
Once again, hello!
Doctors have explained simply - " well, it from crutches ". To medicine supposedly such cases are known. And all.
Signs were such: as I already wrote two months went on crutches normally (but much). In the beginning of November there was a uncertainty in the right arm or hand which progressed every day. First it was uncertainty, then could not write normally, then hold a mug with tea, then the empty spoon. ((such gradual atrophy last week. Then on the same way the left arm or hand has gone. Fingers move, lokti-shoulders - too. And here brushes work only in one direction - on a flexion ("vovnutr"). And on an extension - in any way. To not lift even a body weight of a brush.
While nyxes did not prick (hospitalization me did not frighten), went on manualnym to therapists, masseurs and t. Item Mnut every day, constantly I develop arms or hand, but results while any. However, worse too does not become...