PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I treat an osteochondrosis and infringement sidalishchnogo a nerve. Dynamics or Changes positive, n...

Sergey
25.05.2004, 00:41
I treat an osteochondrosis and infringement sidalishchnogo a nerve.
Dynamics or Changes positive, but right stop splashes.
For restoration of a blood flow in legs or foots have appointed or nominated an electrophoresis with a nicotinic acid and Lydasum. What maximal duration of procedure: speak no more than 15 minutes t. To. Lydasum breaks up. And if 20, 40, 60 minutes? Whether there Is a sense? What maximum quantity of procedures? Through what time they can be repeated?
Can will advise something or something else?
Thanks.

Solomatov V.G.
25.05.2004, 18:02
Dear Sergey, these procedures are not so effective, as it would be desirable. About it or this has in detail explained in the book (see through baner our site, on itself endurances or quotations from the book, and in the same place coordinates of the Center for the order of the book), but speech not about her, and what means under " infringement of a nerve "? If it is a hernia the status - is serious then especially study or investigate a site and the book. Will appear vprosy, write. And to an occasion of 15 minutes, it is the specifications established or installed still or even in the extremity or end 19 beginning of 20 centuries, on what basis anybody plainly will not explain, though itself - a physiatrist, and many years in scientific research institute of balneology and a physiotherapy worked, was engaged in scientific job, explanations despite all reasonable efforts, and has not found. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Sergey
27.05.2004, 03:21
To doctor Solomatovu of Century
Many thanks for the answer and for the sanction to ask still.
Hernias at me are not present. Have defined or determined infringement sidalishchnogo a nerve. In August of the last year has started to clap stop on the right leg or foot. In October has started to limp. Treated in poliklinnike (basically
Vitamins) to Sense was not. The leg or foot gradually lost mobility: muscles of an anticnemion (caviar and "forward") are strapped.
Has gone to private or individual clinic. Ushemlenie sidalishchnogo a nerve is their diagnosis.
By means of a manual and vakumnogo massage a back have exposed. To feeling of it is much better, but muscles are strapped on the right leg or foot.
The leg or foot splashes (stop) and at walking the right leg or foot up to the extremity or end is not unbent. A gait turns out that still.
Though to limp practically has ceased.
For restoration of a circulation in the right leg or foot
And restoration of sensitivity nervous okoncha-ny
(The circulation in the right leg or foot on 30 % is worse than in left, the atherosclerosis at me is not present. Doplerografija has shown, that arteries on legs or foots in full pordke)
Have appointed or nominated an electrophoresis - a nicotinic acid with Lydasum. Whether the truth that she breaks up in 15 minutes? After that plan restoration funktsioealnosti muscles by means of an amplipulse.
Very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion, advice or council.
To me 48 le. Was always mobile, and here such misfortune has fallen down.
In advance I thank for the answer.

Thanks.

In April became

Solomatov V.G.
27.05.2004, 20:58
Dear Sergey, the diagnosis " infringement of a sciatic nerve " - is not clear, in the standard terminology, similar are not applied. Therefore vse-taki make please a picture of lumbar and cervical departments of a backbone. Without pictures to understand very difficultly. Sudden enough lesion stops, forces to suspect first of all problems with a backbone, and already then changes from nervous system. If byeto there were attributes of a degeneration of a nervous tissue such process usually develops years. Gradually. Make a picture, send the description. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century In occasion of elektoroforeza and an amplipulse: if there is an opportunity, postrajtes to replace these procedures by massage of legs or foots, with ultrasound and t. Item (but only legs or foots, without zatragivanija loins, anyway up to an establishment of the final diagnosis). With uvazheniemsolomatov Century