PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At me an osteochondrosis, pains in the field of a neck are especially strong...

Alina, 52 years
24.05.2004, 19:08
The dear doctor,
At me an osteochondrosis, pains in the field of a neck are especially strong, iz-for it or this a problem with vessels head mogzga and so forth I Am observed at the neurologist. By means of medicines, ointments, charging or charge, massage and so forth periodically the status improves. But here within several years I can already remove or already take off nothing a pain from the right party or side of a neck (kak-as if it is tense any muscle), I can not turn a head, the pain gives to a head. Really with it or this it is impossible to make anything? Help or assist, please. In advance I thank.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
25.05.2004, 14:28
Well ask this question to the attending physician. If will not find vyhoda-address to another.

Alina
26.05.2004, 22:54
Are dear doctor Goncharov,
If within those long years, how much I suffer from this pain, and stolkih doctors to whom I addressed, somebody could help or assist me, I to you would not address.
It is a pity, that I can not tell or say to you thanks for your answer.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
27.05.2004, 04:21
And it is a pity to me, that you have selected or elected such way of search lechenija-most irresponsible of what could be thought up. Really you think, that though one respecting (and patients!) the doctor will give advice or councils on treatment not seeing the patient and not knowing about of anything?