PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!! I wish to understand with the health. Whether I wish to understand all at me...

Elena from SPb.
24.05.2004, 20:35
Help or Assist!!
I wish to understand with the health. Whether I wish to understand all at me well with mentality or it is time to address already for the help.
I for the husband of 6 years, have 5 years. In general marriage or spoilage at me good, but for poslednii 2 years the husband me with the husband not all vporjadke. There were complexities, I am very emotional. Our scandals recently me it is final dabivajut.
When we are littered, at me hysterics begin.
Recently when I begin nevrnichat, the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me terribly, thus I feel that I do not have no air, that that like that that I choke. There is a delicacy, all flaccid and it can last and day.
I tried and to drink what to relax, and a saw valerjanku, but I can not tell or say what is it to me helps or assists. Earlier I could be more hardy in problems, could supervise myself, and now very difficultly it do or make, sensation that nerves on prideli. Explain to me please it is normal reaction, or I already should address to the doctor.

Goncharov M.Z.
25.05.2004, 16:57
Most likely not that that normal, and " family usual ", sometimes an output or exit to find difficultly. Anyway, address to the psychoneurologist.

Elena from SPb
26.05.2004, 12:24
Dear, Goncharov of M..
Thanks that have noticed my problem.
But me nevertheless hochetsja to take an interest at you as nevropotologa, normal it is signs or it already a deviation or rejection.
I understand, what is it certainly the family problems meeting in each second family which are necessary for solving.
But me the main thing nastorazhili my sharp headaches, a cat. prohotjat at once after I calm down or am abirritated. Strong delicacy (feeling that, here here I I shall lose consciousness). And nojushchaja a dorsodynia in the field of scapulas, after scandals and nervous failure.

You, consider or count, what is it already the basis for the reference or manipulation to the doctor? And can eat other ways?

Goncharov M.Z.
27.05.2004, 03:45
If there is a tonometer of the house, try pomerjat a BP at height of a headache. About slabosti-the same. About nojushchej to a pain in spine-it is necessary to an electrocardiogram. Then write. And if feel, that this situation to you to stir or prevent began strongly in zhizni-get divorced, unfortunately, not having cleaned or removed the primary negative factor, you tire out or drive yourselves in full deadlock.