PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a pain in the bottom right part of a stomach or belly, the urologist has looked or seen a prostate, all an...

Vasily
25.05.2004, 06:44
At me a pain in the bottom right part of a stomach or belly, the urologist has looked or seen a prostate, all analyses and has told or said, what is it not in connection with urology. I and itself notice, that the pain amplifies, when for example, it is inconvenient poverneshsja or naprjagesh muscles of a loin. Whether there can be it connected with a backbone? On a x-ray film sclerotic changes switching plastinok all lumbar vertebra or vertebrae are revealed, in segments L4 = s1 the height of intervertebral disks, on angles of bodies of these vertebra or vertebrae, forward and lateral is lowered, are available small ektostozy. There is no physiological lordosis. Thankful in advance.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon
26.05.2004, 10:19
It is improbable. Address to the surgeon for the beginning. Internally.

Solomatov V.G.
26.05.2004, 15:35
Dear Vasily, once again communicate to the urologist. The Prostate it yet all organs, is still testicles, a urethra, spermaries, etc. Let closely or attentively surveys once again. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century In occasion of the amazed or struck backbone, it is very probable, that there is also its or his influence, but similar secondary.