PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not make a full inspiration. Anything thus does not hurt, but when it would be desirable fauces...

Oksana
22.05.2004, 06:54
I can not make a full inspiration. Anything thus does not hurt, but when it would be desirable to yawn - I can not yawn! Has got already!

Goncharov M.Z.
23.05.2004, 01:59
Seem to the therapist, let will pay attention to lungs.

cat
24.05.2004, 17:18
At me was same... .eto it is necessary not to the therapist...
It sjazano with vessels... That is address
To nervopatologu... .i to make doplerogafija vessels

cat
25.05.2004, 15:03
At me was same... .eto it is necessary not to the therapist...
It sjazano with vessels... That is address
To nervopatologu... .i to make doplerogafiju vessels

child
26.05.2004, 14:34
VEGETATIVNO-the VASCULAR DYSTONIA, is more correct: vegetativno-vascular dysfunction (VSD) - widespread in lechebno-to a diagnostic practice a designation various by origin and to displays, but functional in the basis of the vegetative frustration caused by disturbance nejrogumoralnoj of a regulation of vegetative functions. These frustration most often are observed at neurosises, a hypodynamia, at endocrine disharmony in pubertatnom and the climacteric periods, and also at the neurosolike statuses connected with nervno-by mental or physical overwork, infections, intoxications, an abstinence at glue sniffers and other nature. Frustration of a regulation of vegetative activity usually participate in pathogenesis VSD on all urovnjah-from a cortex of a brain up to peripheric departments of vegetative nervous system (included adreno-and holinoretseptory agencies), and also endocrine parts of a regulation. However, depending on an etiology and displays VSD, primary pathogenetic value or meaning;importance of disturbances on any urovne-cortical, subthalamic, with prevalence of activity parasimpaticheskogo or a sympathetic department of vegetative nervous system, etc. can be quite often allocated
Signs and current. The majority of patients has any displays of an asthenia - fatigability, irritability, frustration of a dream, a low threshold of painful sensitivity with various senesthopathias (sensation of a dissatisfaction with an inspiration, cardialgias, a burning sensation in different sites tepa and t. Item).