PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not easy look, how my husband (36 years) gradually turns in and...

Svetlana
25.05.2004, 20:48
I can not easy look, how my husband (36 years) gradually turns to the invalid. He 1, 5 years is sick of an epilepsy. In spite of the fact that he accepts Depakinum Hrono, attacks at it or him vse-peerly happen.
First attacks were during a dream, and last two attacks (in June, July of this year) - during wakefulness. MRT - it's OK, traumas were not,
Alcohol does not use, works as the programmer.
Soputstv. Diseases: frequent catarrhal zaboleanija (a throat and temperature), has transferred or carried operation on gemmoroj, the acute prostatitis (it was treated in a hospital), now at it or him hurts the right arm or hand (already about 5 months), the analysis on reactive fiber polozh. (+), fibrogen-5, 5. Doctors speak, that one plus still about what does not speak, nevertheless the arm or hand hurts it or him strongly, sometimes intolerably. All these diseases proceed on a background of the weakened or easied immunity. I assume, that at it or him on an organism the infection walks streptokkokovaja. Can also attacks she has provoked (as on this infection to be surveyed?).
Still I am am disturbed with a question where it is possible to be surveyed normally in occasion of an epilepsy (not so expensively).
At us in city (Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan) is not present
Experts on an epilepsy, even are not present such analysis: a level of an applied preparation in a blood.
Thankful in advance.

Goncharov M.Z.
26.05.2004, 14:02
EEG, selection of preparations, internal observation. One Depakinum a little.