PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! All with holidays! Recently occur or happen to me a trace...

Julia
25.05.2004, 05:59
Hello! All with holidays! Recently there are to me following unpleasant things: it is necessary to worry enough or perevozbuditsja at once there is a sensation of a terrible internal strain, apparently, that pressure, sensation of a pulsation in a head raises or increases. Feeling of pavor, that vot-here I shall die. During an attack one pupil is more than another - I kogda-read that, that such sensations and signs can provoke an insult. As a result, I start itself to wind and from it or this I am even more frightened. There comes panic attack. I am tired so to live. Here 8 years I am excruciated. At what recently there were frequent stressful situations and a state of health has worsened. What to me to do or make? To itself to address? It can a cancer of a brain - I terribly hypochondriac. Help or assist please advice or council. Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
25.05.2004, 22:49
Julia, you should seem for the beginning to the therapist, but most likely it is panic attacks. Psychotherapists and neurologists are engaged in such things.