PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem. I quite often become covered red...

Eden
25.05.2004, 02:17
Hello, the doctor! At me such problem. I quite often become covered by red maculae (a neck, a forearm, the face). As I have noticed, reddening arises in following cases: during conversation (if I someone vozbuzhdenno tell something, and it is completely not obligatory, that at this time I am nervous) or if I vse-taki during conversation YES am nervous or if a bittern an alcoholic drink. The PROBLEM like harmless, but I work with people and such maculae obviously do not decorate me. Externally it is similar to sharp allergic reaction as though a neetle have beaten. How with it or this to struggle? Can be eat any medicines? Thanks for the answer.

Suponeva N.A.
25.05.2004, 18:06
That you tell, speaks about your emotional lability. Probably, is still kaki--that features which less, probably, excite you (wet ladoshki, for example). It is essential to change a situation it will not turn out. Kak-nibud to improve it is possible by means of playing sports (better navigation), alternating douches and other hydrotherapeutic procedures. In the course of time it gradually will pass or take place. Believe to me, hardly in opinion of your interlocutors you lose. And (especially to men) it even is pleasant to much. It is spoken that by the emotional person.