PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, whether such disease, as * syndrome Milkersona-Rozen is known to you...

Katya
25.05.2004, 05:41
The doctor, whether such disease, how * syndrome Milkersona-* is known to you? This diagnosis have put my husband (to him 28 years) several years ago when he laid in hospital with a neuritis of a facial nerve. Next time it or him from a departmental out-patient department have directed in stomatologic, having told or said, that stomatologists should treat its or his disease (syndrome M-). BUT the matter is that the stomatologist constantly appoints or nominates to him as treatment 1/6 t. Diazolinum 3 times a day while we to him houses put droppers and we spend more powerful or potent therapy, than she (my mum works in a neurology unit of that hospital where he laid for the first time, and treatment is appointed or nominated by its or his former doctor). The last couple of years at it or him are not present a neuritis, but the upper lip periodically strongly swells and the skin under moustaches inflames. Even after treatment the edema of a labium completely does not fall down, at it or him constantly swelled up a little right part of the face. It fine weighs it or him. At me it is some or a little bit questions to you (certainly if this disease is familiar to you). It is passed by right of succession (at us the daughter and the son)? Whether this stomatologic disease is valid? Whether it is possible for the husband to recover (or even to remove or take off completely puffiness of a labium and the face)? Where can be engaged in particularly this disease? Whether there can be it one of displays of an allergy (for example, on a dog)? Thanks.

Chizhikov K.I.
25.05.2004, 14:07
With syndrome Rossolimo - Melkersona - Rosental the neurologist should observe and treat patients. The stomatologist has no to it or this the attitude or relation. Predisposition to this syndrome, and that not always is inherited. To cure on 100 % of the patient it is impossible. To an allergy this syndrome has no attitude or relation.