PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Thanks, that otveteli on my question (from 24.11.03 on p...

Tanja
24.05.2004, 08:07
Hello the Doctor! Thanks, that otveteli on my question (from 24.11.03 in occasion of double operative excision of intervertebral hernias and after operational pains). I have found such information on your site, that now in 2, 5 months after operation strong pains sprovatsirovany growing of nervous tissues into cicatrix, and any more do not give in to any medical influence, except for a repeated cicatrectomy, t. e the operation leading final destruction of a nerve, with all following from here consequences. So to me to do or make one more operation? And that after an intensive course of a postoperative aftertreatment of improvements net-is the truth. The neurosurgeon now operated me does or makes to me blockade kidrokartizonom with Novocainum in area of a seam (have made three times on one every day), the simplification after nyxes of hour on two (the back and a pain a little grows dumb becomes dull or is blunted), zatemvse on old and in additives also oshchen bakes in places of nyxes, very strong burning sensation inside of a backbone. The doctor speaks, that does not know that with me to do or make, and the only thing, that he can predlozhit-do or make it these blockade of times 6 and look or see, what to change, but is similar, that nothing varies. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to do or make such blockade in my case. Thankful in advance!!!

Solomatov V.G.
25.05.2004, 03:07
Dear Tanja, communicate or be bound. After I shall look or see you internally, whether it can will be clear to help or assist. In occasion of an operative measure comprehension correct and basically d. To lead to an idea that the the patient is further from a surgical table. The it is more at it or him than chances to survive. Communicate or be bound. To guarantee that I shall undertake your treatment I can not. t. To. Did not see internally but if there is a chance, we shall discuss. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century