PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 25 years. Since 5 years at me attacks, a syncope with a cramp...

Cyril
24.05.2004, 06:10
The dear doctor!
To me of 25 years. Since 5 years at me attacks, a syncope with cramps. The diagnosis "epilepsy" does not prove to be true. (time Was surveyed in Moscow at good doctors, and not.) the attack is provoked only with medical subjects - if, for example, shall go to the doctor without restful, or in transport I shall listen to conversations on different sores, etc. My mum and all its or her relatives suffer syncopes on the same ground, however to its or her sister it has not prevented to be learnt or taught in medinstitute and to work all life the doctor.

Anticonvulsant medicines for a long time I do not accept (only restful at a campaign to the stomatologist), in the childhood longly accepted Finlepsinum and he at all did not help or assist. I am periodically surveyed. On the account, accordingly, I do not stand or I cost anywhere. Attacks was not five years, like has learned more or less them to prevent.

Now I wish to receive a driving licence. Tell or say, whether the medical board can recognize me unusable for this purpose? Whether can give up to give out to me the information or inquiry that I do not consist on the account in psiho-or neurologic dispanesere, on the basis of what there were attacks?

The doctor
24.05.2004, 19:37
If you are not fixed or recorded in PND (t. e. Never were on reception at the doctor) with reception of the information or inquiry unimportantly in what occasion, problems will not be. And neurologic dispensaries in the nature in general are not present.