PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO! I FROM ROSTOVA-NA-TO DON. DOCTORS CAN NOT PUT EXACT DIAGN...

OKSANA
24.05.2004, 13:27
HELLO! I FROM ROSTOVA-NA-to Don. DOCTORS CAN not PUT the EXACT DIAGNOSIS: VSD, the NEUROSIS, etc. I BECAME neplotsennym the PERSON. FROM ALLERGIC, HORMONAL TABLETS HAS typed or collected WEIGHT. I HAVE a LARYNGOSPASM. IT HAS begun AFTER TREATMENT of the TEETH, COULD not REMOVE LONGLY the NERVE, PUT the ARSENIC Including 2 WEEKS, HAVE gone too far In the AETHER. HAVING come HOME AFTER the STOMATOLOGIST HAS felt SHORTAGE of AIR, STRONG PAVOR And the DYSPNEA IN SOME MINUTES the STRONG FEVER HAS followed. FAST HAS pinned MANY HISTAMINE PREPARATIONS. AFTER REPEATED VISITING the STOMATOLOGIST (IN a WEEK) ALL HAS again repeated. It was treated At STOMATOLOGISTS WITHOUT PROBLEMS EARLIER. The CONSTANT PAVOR of the DYSPNEA, PHOBIA TO REMAIN with me ONE HOUSE. CONSTANT THAT In the THROAT (SPAZMATICHESKIJ-COMPRESSES, RELEASES or LETS off). It was treated At the PARAPSYCHOLOGIST (10 SESSIONS) UNDER HYPNOSIS. REMOVED or TOOK out PAVOR, EXPELLED THAT TO THE RIGHT. polegchalo than WEEK ON TWO, And BECAME then worse. AFTER REPEATED VISITING the DOCTOR it was very bad: HUM In the HEAD, TWITCHING of TONGUE. IF the NUTRITION GETS UNDER TONGUE AT ONCE the SPASTIC STRICTURE BEGINS. It was treated antideprisantami: ATARAXUM, KLEOKSIN, ANTELEPSINUM, etc. the COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY In NORM or RATE. The ENT PUTS DIAGNOZ-is healthy, the THERAPIST of ATTRIBUTES of the ALLERGY DOES NOT SEE. The CONSTANT DYSCOMFORT In the THROAT " I WAIT for the SPASTIC STRICTURE " THEY HAPPEN SHORT, I TRY TO REMOVE or TAKE out THEM, THEN is in a fever And DRIVES In the DREAM. LASTS Since OCTOBER 2001. At me TWO CHILDREN, me of 28 YEARS. TELL or SAY PLEASE WHAT IS THIS DISEASE And THAN IT or HIM TO TREAT.

Chizhikov K.I.
24.05.2004, 18:38
Most likely, panic attacks. To you to the psychotherapist to address it is necessary.