PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, pozhalusto with what at me onychalgias (on vnesh can be connected...

Olja.
21.05.2004, 10:01
Prompt, pozhalusto with what at me onychalgias (on the external party or side beder can be connected, sometimes such feeling that is hot in legs or foots in some places and hurts. Some joints still or even hurt. Also on legs or foots veins are visible and there are reticulums. Whether it is connected by that at me a kyphoscoliosis nizhegrudnogo and lumbar departments of a backbone 2 3, dysplastic. Delicacies in legs or foots are not present, but the backbone to me hurts. Doctors have told or said to live so, to go in for sports. What to me to do or make? Than it threatens? To me 29, did not give birth or travail.

Solomatov V.G.
24.05.2004, 10:14
Dear Olja, probably. That complaints are connected with a kyphoscoliosis, probably are not present. In absentia similar diagnostics is impossible. Therefore in any case stoitdopytyvatsja trues at real people, instead of virtual experts. Besides see or overlook the information on an osteochondrosis poz-ka (kyphoscoliosis) on our NOMINAL site, after comprehension of a short of process it will be easier to build conversation, more in detail. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century