PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, what displays at sensory nejropatii on a background you...

Maria
18.05.2004, 10:05
Prompt, please, what displays at sensory nejropatii on a background of a vasculitis. Any dyscomfort in arms or hand, feeling of gravity, a numbness, a periodic cyanosis is now marked or celebrated. I cannot understand: whether this display nejropatii or by-effects of preparations (Prednisolonum, cyclosporine) is. Whether there is a sense of reception multinejrovita and nefedipina (Reno?). Since 1994 episodes of a vasculitis, in 2002 byd an episode of disturbance of a cerebral circulation with an amnesia and an aphasia, regarded by neuropathologists as display of a vasculitis

Suponeva N.A.
21.05.2004, 00:49
Maria, those signs which you describe, quite correspond or meet sensory nejropatii, however that is the reason of its or her development - a vasculitis or by-effects of preparations accepted by you, will find out difficultly. The sense in reception nejromultivita and other preparations containing vitamins of group In (milgamma, for example) is available. Also, if you have an opportunity, not bad to follow a policy alfa-Acidum lipoicum (tiogamma, espa-lipon). It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether the diagnosis finally is established or installed to you? Whether surveyed you for antifosfolipidnogo a syndrome?

Maria
21.05.2004, 13:13
I have a small credit a/t to fosfolipam. There were assumptions, what is it a microscopical polyangiitis, t. To. There was a lesion of kidneys (a nephrotic syndrome) or HARD CURRENCY, t. To. Periodic eruptions on the face, fevers, arthritises, dry pleurites, LE-cells. But diagnostic criteria are erased iz-for enough active therapy and courses plazmfereza. Nephrologists offered a biopsy of kidneys, but after the transferred or carried angiogenic sepsis with DVS-a syndrome and TELA problems with coagulation... I know nothing about lipolievoj to an acid. What by-effects. I still have a serious asthma (displays of a vasculitis?)

Suponeva N.A.
23.05.2004, 16:08
Maria, in scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science where I work, is the doctor, the doctor of medical sciences, Kalashnikov Lyudmila Andreevna, one of the best spetsialisov on antifosfolipidnomu to a syndrome. There is a sense to consult with her if can arrive.